Candidates must be willing to work in the United States. This opportunity is for Full-time, onsite employment only.
We are seeking an Implementation Specialist to join our onsite team located at Charlotte. We work with several enterprise clients, and this role will be responsible for new account on-boarding, support escalation and other clientele setup/troubleshooting needs. Are you someone that is technical, understands user requirements and enjoys troubleshooting client inquires? This might be a great fit for you!
- Assist with client success in operations role
- Manage new account setup, support inquiries and tickets
- Measure/monitor traffic anomalies for client uptime and success
- Gather information on performance metrics for weekly client calls
- Recommend analytic mechanisms and reports
- Gather new feature requirements/inquiries from clients
- Go-to SME for platform features and functionalities
- Work closely with the Dev/Product team to learn new platform features/release details
- Hands on web development skills (HTML, CSS, JS) to support the troubleshooting
- Working with APIs, Postman, Integrations and related tools
- Experience working in customer success or a customer-facing role
- Strong research and analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be responsive, pro-active, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Training and Education Allowance
- Paid time off
- Company observed Federal Holidays
- 401K plan with matching
At Botsplash, our goal is to help our enterprise clients “Be Where Their Customers Are”. Our Software-as-a-Service platform helps businesses manage conversations and engagements with their customers across multiple digital channels – SMS, Website Chat, Facebook, Video and others. We are a bootstrapped, profitable company and located in the Charlotte, NC area. Our clients are in Fintech, Lending, Insurance, Education and Auto industries.