Successfully conducted second Charlotte Bots & AI meetup with focus on Machine learning, data analytics and streaming.
- Platforms and players in this domain
- Business and consumer application use cases. Review popular apps.
- Upcoming conferences and hackathons focused on AI & chatbots
- Other topics by the group
- Goal and mission statement for the group
- Overview of Bots & AI and current status in the industry
- Use cases and analytics to understand customer behavior
- Machine Learning specialization
- Impact of the data analysis and monetization
- Interview tips and presentation techniques for data science
- Microsoft AzureML
- Upcoming hackathons
- Talkabot.ai in Austin on Sept 28th and 29th (botsplash is attending)
- Red ventures hackathon next weekend (registration closed as of 08/31)
- Amazon and IBM hackatons scheduled
- Next meetup goals
- Colloboration effort with Davidson Machine Learning group
- Work with Davidson ML group to have guest speakers
- As Max suggested, Hack a drone to follow on
This article was originally posted on botsplash.com
To learn more about Botsplash click the button below to schedule a demo with our team.