Centennial Sprint Facts
Last month we shared our findings surrounding our 100th sprint. Due to popular demand, we have decided to release additional data reflecting back on our first 100 sprints. We look forward to many more years of improvements to bring you the best user experience possible.
• Average number of completed Jira stories per sprint = 31 (43 created)
• Average number of code commits per sprint = 225
• Total source code repositories = 128
• Regression Test use cases = 200
• Number of unique system environments = 5
• Number of Employee support applications with SSO = 19
• Mandatory sprint items: Code reviews, vulnerability assessments, and regression testing
Thank you for reading!