This blog is a product of a fun experiment with generative AI. We asked the Founder and CEO of Botsplash, Aru Anavekar, a series of questions and then asked OpenAI's ChatGPT the same prompts. It's truly amazing to see how similar the writeup (what you are about to read) and the generated response (linked at then end) is. We hope that you find the inquiries valuable. Let's dive in.
What is Botsplash and how does the company differ from other B2B2C consumer engagement solutions?
Botsplash is Software-as-a-Service platform, built for faster, easier and smoother customer engagements. The platform supports 2-way communication between agents and customers via Text, Web Chat, Facebook, and more. With the easy to use Botsplash Mobile App, agents can take conversations away from their desks and be available when the customer needs them.
Our motto and goal with Botsplash is to ensure your agents have a platform with tools that make it very convenient and encouraging for them to respond and be there for the customer. #BeThereForYourCustomers, #BeWhereYourCustomersAre are our hashtags, essentially we want you, the company and brand to meet your customer where they are.
Botsplash was designed with 3 core needs in mind:
- Company / Brand / Enterprise - tools, reports and mechanisms for you to deploy better engagement solutions, such that the contact and response rate with your customers is higher. With products like Bookme, Blurb, Spanish Translation, Scheduled Text and more, your agents can drive more inbound calls and close more deals. Saving you on marketing spend and substantially increasing your cost per close.
- Agent / Staff - with Single Sign On, CRM integrations and other features readily available to use both on Desktop and Mobile App, agents can get more customer conversations happening in a short time. More conversations lead to faster and better conversions. Check out our most recent case study with Mutual of Omaha Mortgage, and see how Botsplash usage is impacting their ROI.
- Customers and Prospects - Customers tend to choose a channel of text or web chat, based on what is convenient to them through the day. Given them the flexibility to text, call, chat, video call or other channels makes it easy for them to reach out with any questions or concerns, and getting them to the finish line sooner.
While there are several B2B2C customer engagements platforms out there such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Drift and others, Botsplash leads in feature rich tools and a highly efficient client success team, that works very closely with you and your team to ensure your engagement strategy are optimized to produce conversion results. Enjoy this short video about us.
How can a consumer engagement platform such as Botsplash help with lead generation?
Botsplash has several tools and features that enhance the customer engagement experience. While making it convenient for agents to respond faster, Botsplash provides the capability to drive more inbound engagements. Listing here are a few:
- Bookme : an easy to use calendar feature that agents can use in their email signature, on landing pages, and on social media profiles. The feature instantly books a meeting time on both the agent and customer calendar, as well as sends text + email reminders to the recipients. With reminders and meeting blocked on calendar, the customer is more committed and likely to attend the meeting.
- Scheduled Text : scheduling timely text messages to check in with prospects helps stay in touch and be there for the customer in case they have any questions or concerns when deciding to work with your product and services.
- Personalized Chat : chat on your agents personal page, review/testimonial page, or a branch site, helps drive inbound inquiries, meetings, and calls. Our research showed, making realtime chat and agent available encourages website visitors to initiate a conversation at 30% higher rate than submit a contact form.
- Social Media Chat : power your personal or company FB pages to drive inbound inquiries. Here is a quick reference to Facebook implementation via messenger. With robust lead management and distribution mechanism, the best available agent is assigned and connected with the customer. The process drives for more high intent inbound leads, that convert faster, driving for increased revenues.
- Inbound calls : all text messages are enabled for taking inbound calls. These calls from the customer are directed and routed to the assigned agent or to call center distribution to ensure that the customer is instantly connected with an agent.
What are some key metrics Botsplash helps clients improve on?
Besides being an absolutely convenient and easy to adopt customer engagement platform, Botsplash significantly drives increased revenues and conversions, better customer attachment through Botsplash tools, and reduces the number of applications that the agents need to log into.
Too Many Systems : Botsplash integrates with many major CRMs, Pricing Engine and other applications that are core to your business, but might not be must-access for agents that are assisting your customers. With readily available integrations, we pull data to one dashboard, so that your agents can use all relevant information and support the customer better. With features like milestones, agents can update the customer information on desktop or mobile and place the customer in different communication journeys, right from one system. Check what agents have to say about using Botsplash - Google Reviews.
Close Times : Botsplash usage significantly reduces the lead-to-close times. With features like multi-agent chat, mobile app for all agents, personalized canned message and such, agents are able to respond faster with accurate information, which leads to faster decision from customer and shorter deal close times. Some of our clients have seen close rate times, reduced by 50% while increasing the percentage of closed clients. More reviews from our clients here - Capterra Reviews.
Return on investment : the bottom line for any spend and buy decision is the worthwhile of the product/service for its cost. Botsplash clients will be happy to share with you that the platform cost vs ROI is significantly impressive. Check out this case study from our client Top Flite Financial, on how implementing the right strategies resulted in higher revenues and agent satisfaction.
The business is tough and margins are very tight. If you are in the market to re-evaluate your engagement, customer communication or texting strategy, reach out to Botsplash for a demo today.