- Channel Report – information on Channel (Text, Web, Facebook) related traffic flow, engagement rate, SMS Undeliverable
- Campaign Report – information on Listener and Scheduled Campaign traffic flow, engagement rate, SMS Undeliverable
- Teams Report – information based on traffic and engagement data for teams
- Campaign Templates – SMS message delivery and engagement rate
- Custom Reports – Built and created for your company's specific requests
Canned Messages – view/export Canned Messages setup by Admin (Company) and Agents
Audit Logs – system level logs, displays Agent configuration changes, and API sync errors
SMS Message Logs – Search SMS Message delivered to visitor by visitor email-address or phone-number
Visitor Message Escalations
SMS / Text Message Escalation Notification
If Agent is logged out from Portal or is away/does not respond with in specific time, the Agent received an SMS Message notification
- New visitor notification.Accept by responding with “yes”
- “Yes” may follow with a message to the visitor.
- Dashboard will display info when Agent responds via Text (underlined below)
You can also converse with multiple visitors at the same time.
- Note : Escalations are to help Agents respond in real-time or be aware of visitor request. It is not designed to manage all communication from SMS
- The @ token can be used to respond to multiple visitors during a period of time
- Once the @ token is used, all messages following are delivered to the latest visitor. “Hello” is sent to Sam (B8KG)
Email Message Escalation Notification
Emails as below will be sent : Open, Reply, Send
- New Visitor : First response required is “Yes”. Once the visitor is assigned to you, then you may follow up with other messages.
- Reminder Notification : If you setup “Follow Up” meetings withVisitor, those invites are sent to calendar.